My sister is a teaching / academician with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Palanpur. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.she has white spot on her lag.
People describe her as motivated, caring, matured, simple and sweet.
Her hobbies and interests are cooking, movies, dancing, gardening / landscaping and traveling.
I belong to the Brahmin - Audichya caste and am looking for a match from the same community. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values. I reside in the beautiful city of Bhavnagar.
I AM VISITING INDIA VERY SOON â�� PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT MY TRIP AND WE CAN PLAN A MEET UP SESSION IF POSSIBLEâ�¦
My name is Heeral Bhatt, from a tropical country called Malaysia.
-I completed my Bachelors in Mass Communications (Hons) Advertising & Broadcasting. It is a dual degree program from Taylors University Lakeside Campus, Kuala Lumpur as well as the University of the West of England (UWE).
-I am currently a freelance content writer. I am planning to start my own tiny little part-time food business. I am looking for better opportunities in my field of work. I also help out in my family business (Bhatt Enterprise) on an ad-hoc basis.
- My mom is a housewife originally from India. I have a brother and a sister (both are married).
- Sister-in-law is from Nashik, India & My elder sister is married in the UK. (Jiju & Didi have a 5 year old son).
- My dad has passed away.
- My late grandfather moved to Malaysia many years back and this is why our family is now in Malaysia. My grandfather originated from Zanzmer, a small town nearby Bhavnagar, India. Thus, I have lots of relatives in areas of Nashik, Valsad, Surat, Kamrej and Mumbai.
- My family describes me as a simple, well-cultured and polite girl. I follow a vegetarian diet.
- I love writing short film scripts, watching Bollywood movies, and listening to Hindi songs...I also go to the gym (trying to shed some pounds!). I love to swim and play badminton... Other than that, long drives, walks on the beach, and traveling is something that will instantly put a smile on my face :) I believe that simple things in life will bring utmost joy...
- I am much more than the explanation in this small box. Message me to find out more ! If you are not a member here, no worries! There is always the book of faces ;) :P
- Looking for someone who can accept me for who I am as well as support me in my ups and downs in life. My heart has nothing but pure love waiting for be showered on the love of my life...
Thank you for visiting my profile. I hope I am someone you are looking for.
Good luck :)
i m maithili mehta i m not working girl but i like cooking . House decoration . Dancing. yoga.aerobics. zoomba. helthy and fitness life and i m full jolly person and free minded ...only brahmin person send me intrest..thank you..
I am currently working as a physiotherapist in private sector, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Navsari.
I am an open minded individual, at the same time, Icarry traditional values. I am born and raised in Canada, live with my family north of Toronto. Currently work as a customer service professional at a medical/dental devices distributor. Some of my interests include of travelling; trying new restaurants; and watching movies.