My sister is a teaching / academician with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Palanpur. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.she has white spot on her lag.
People describe her as motivated, caring, matured, simple and sweet.
Her hobbies and interests are cooking, movies, dancing, gardening / landscaping and traveling.
I am currently working in the private sector as an administrative professional, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from a middle class family with liberal family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Vadodara.
I am currently working in the private sector as an administrative professional, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from a middle class family with traditional family values. We belong to joint family currently living inborsad. My uncle living in USA New Jersey.
I AM VISITING INDIA VERY SOON Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT MY TRIP AND WE CAN PLAN A MEET UP SESSION IF POSSIBLEÃ¢ï¿½Â¦
My name is Heeral Bhatt, from a tropical country called Malaysia.
-I completed my Bachelors in Mass Communications (Hons) Advertising & Broadcasting. It is a dual degree program from Taylors University Lakeside Campus, Kuala Lumpur as well as the University of the West of England (UWE).
-I am currently a freelance content writer. I am planning to start my own tiny little part-time food business. I am looking for better opportunities in my field of work. I also help out in my family business (Bhatt Enterprise) on an ad-hoc basis.
- My mom is a housewife originally from India. I have a brother and a sister (both are married).
- Sister-in-law is from Nashik, India & My elder sister is married in the UK. (Jiju & Didi have a 5 year old son).
- My dad has passed away.
- My late grandfather moved to Malaysia many years back and this is why our family is now in Malaysia. My grandfather originated from Zanzmer, a small town nearby Bhavnagar, India. Thus, I have lots of relatives in areas of Nashik, Valsad, Surat, Kamrej and Mumbai.
- My family describes me as a simple, well-cultured and polite girl. I follow a vegetarian diet.
- I love writing short film scripts, watching Bollywood movies, and listening to Hindi songs...I also go to the gym (trying to shed some pounds!). I love to swim and play badminton... Other than that, long drives, walks on the beach, and traveling is something that will instantly put a smile on my face :) I believe that simple things in life will bring utmost joy...
- I am much more than the explanation in this small box. Message me to find out more ! If you are not a member here, no worries! There is always the book of faces ;) :P
- Looking for someone who can accept me for who I am as well as support me in my ups and downs in life. My heart has nothing but pure love waiting for be showered on the love of my life...
Thank you for visiting my profile. I hope I am someone you are looking for.
Good luck :)
My son is a digital designer with a Bachelor's degree in Arts. Currently living in Mumbai. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values.
People describe him as handsome, positive-attitude, responsible, modern and independent.
His hobbies and interests are traveling, trekking, nature, sketching and photography.
My name is Mitesh Upadhyay and I am working as a Accounts / Finance Professional in the Government sector. I have completed my B.A.. I grew up in a Middle Class class, Joint family with Orthodox values.
I m interesting in fashion designing because my hobby ..my shop and I m only owner.. photography playing all games, travelling and listening song...I m cool about my hobby.. I m cool ....have u interested me........